Friday, January 28, 2011

Let's See If This Fitz.

Welcome to my new blog.  Here I will examine accessibility issues and news.  But this won't be your ordinary accessibility blog rambling on about new innovations, insurmountable barriers or impending legislation.  Yes, there will be some of that, but I want to focus on empowerment, advocacy and the Arts; with an emphasis on Theatre. and what we, in the disability community can do to make our world a better place and get the most out of it.

The following are some of the topics I plan to cover;
Technology, web design, document design, employment in the arts and otherwise, Live Audio Description, opportunities for artists with disabilities.  That's just off the top of my head.  I'm sure we'll find many other things to discus here as time goes on.  I also welcome suggestions.  If you have a topic you would like covered, please feel free to send it to me.  I would even like to do some features on those of us with disabilities who work in the arts community.

That's it for now, and I hope everyone has a great weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment